What Is God's Victory and What Is Man's Delusion?

God is good. Whether we prevail or die. God is good.

Victory for Yeshua was a cross. He didn't want it. It was the Father's will. Yeshua's victory was over the flesh, and thus sin and death.

The flesh cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. So, unless I separate from the desire to save it, I will lose eternal life:

Mark 8:34-38 NLT — Then, calling the crowd to join his disciples, he said, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will save it. And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul? If anyone is ashamed of me and my message in these adulterous and sinful days, the Son of Man will be ashamed of that person when he returns in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

I can follow Yeshua to a cross and through it to eternal life. There is no other good news.

Right now God is inviting us out of fleshy judgments... Ideas that God is good if he does what we think is good. I have to come out of this basic delusion because my flesh will tell me God is NOT God if He does what I think is not good! This is the deception that will lead to antichrist worship.

We have to be careful to not measure God's goodness on what we experience in any one moment. We have to recognize His ways are different than ours. He IS good simply because He is God.

God is going to let a war erupt against Israel and the saints unlike anything we have ever seen. It's beginning right now. It's written and must happen in its fullness. If our definition of God's sovereignty is "us winning," we've lost all hope of right thinking when we lose.

Revelation 13:4-10 NKJV — So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Those that overcome this season of God shaking Israel among the nations learn to not love their lives, even unto death, like Yeshua.

Thinking God won't let harm come to us, rather than turn to Him in a whole-hearted response IS what it means to fail in the shaking:

Amos 9:9-11 NLT — “For I will give the command
and will shake Israel along with the other nations
as grain is shaken in a sieve,
yet not one true kernel will be lost. But all the sinners will die by the sword—
all those who say, ‘Nothing bad will happen to us.’ “In that day I will restore the fallen house of David.
I will repair its damaged walls.
From the ruins I will rebuild it
and restore its former glory.


The Lord orchestrates the shaking to lead the humble to salvation. It isn't faith to think we can have victory short of turning to the Lord and out of the world. No. That is called assumption.

Faith runs into the Lord. We must turn to the Lord with everything right now.

God isn't going to win the heart of Israel by appearing good to the nation before she turns to Him. Read Psalm 118. God is going to win the heart of Israel by showing them the flesh profits nothing... That it's better to trust God than man. Read Zechariah 12... it's a siege of Jerusalem that opens the eyes of His people, not the iron dome or defeating the attacks of Iran, Hezbollah, or Hamas.

Right now, Israel is trusting something other than God. Mostly the USA. This has never gone well for Israel. In the flesh she has no other choice. But she DOES have a choice, and so do we, because we can live by the Spirit and not the flesh. It's essential that those filled with the Spirit of God witness the correct choice in how to see the world.

An idol is simply an alternative to turning to God. God is shaking everything to lead the church, then Israel, to real victory forever over the flesh and idolatry. The Word says this over and over and over. The Body of Messiah is suppose to be a witness of victory OVER the flesh, not a victory deeper into it:

Jeremiah 23:16-22 NLT — This is what the LORD of Heaven’s Armies says to his people:
“Do not listen to these prophets when they prophesy to you,
filling you with futile hopes.
They are making up everything they say.
They do not speak for the LORD! They keep saying to those who despise my word,
‘Don’t worry! The LORD says you will have peace!’
And to those who stubbornly follow their own desires,
they say, ‘No harm will come your way!’ “Have any of these prophets been in the LORD’s presence
to hear what he is really saying?
Has even one of them cared enough to listen? Look! The LORD’s anger bursts out like a storm,
a whirlwind that swirls down on the heads of the wicked. The anger of the LORD will not diminish
until it has finished all he has planned.
In the days to come
you will understand all this very clearly. “I have not sent these prophets,
yet they run around claiming to speak for me.
I have given them no message,
yet they go on prophesying. If they had stood before me and listened to me,
they would have spoken my words,
and they would have turned my people
from their evil ways and deeds.

We cannot witness what we do not accept in our own lives. We are either using Jesus to build something in the world or we are following Him out of the world, those are the only two possible choices for a relationship with Jesus. One He will vomit out, the other He will redeem.

We always have a choice to lose our lives. Most won't. Though we name the name of God or even Yeshua, most of us won't loose our lives because we use God rather than submit to Him as we are actively trying to save our lives. When we get into this confusion of trying to save this world of ours, whatever we see helping with that we attribute to God. This is great deception and a false witness to those God is trying to save out of the world.

God wants Israel to trust Him no matter what it means to the flesh. That is what Psalm 118, which ends with Baruch Haba, is describing:

Psalm 118:4-15 NLT — Let all who fear the LORD repeat:
“His faithful love endures forever.” In my distress I prayed to the LORD,
and the LORD answered me and set me free. The LORD is for me, so I will have no fear.
What can mere people do to me? Yes, the LORD is for me; he will help me.
I will look in triumph at those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in people. It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in princes. Though hostile nations surrounded me,
I destroyed them all with the authority of the LORD. Yes, they surrounded and attacked me,
but I destroyed them all with the authority of the LORD. They swarmed around me like bees;
they blazed against me like a crackling fire.
But I destroyed them all with the authority of the LORD. My enemies did their best to kill me,
but the LORD rescued me. The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has given me victory. Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly.
The strong right arm of the LORD has done glorious things!


This turning in Psalm 118 is a beautiful moment of God using witnesses who've lost their own lives and given everything sparking a spiritual jealousy in those God is shaking the world to reach!

Ascribing this specific, pure, and beautiful reality of God overcoming Israel's enemies to an extremely compromised alliance(s) is a false witness.

This is the basic truth, without either:

1. A turning to the Lord

Or

2.Turning to stronger nations

Israel's victory is untenable. This isn't new. It's always been the test.

God wants Israel to turn to Him! Ascribing compromised victories to God presents a false witness and deception to Israel.

Jeremiah 2:36-37 NLT — First here, then there—
you flit from one ally to another asking for help.
But your new friends in Egypt will let you down,
just as Assyria did before. In despair, you will be led into exile
with your hands on your heads,
for the LORD has rejected the nations you trust.
They will not help you at all.

For this reason I have to resist my fleshes desire to ascribe any old military victory to God. It's very important that I ask God how to see what is happening right now. Just assuming because I think something is good that "God did it" doesn't flatter God. Often it misdirects people to the wrong victory. That has been a mistake God's people have made numerous times throughout Biblical history. The victory God is looking to give us is one over our flesh, not into it. This is the witness He is raising in this hour: to not love our lives even unto death.

Revelation 12:10-12 NKJV — Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. “Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

Comments

Most Popular Posts

False Love (Polite Ignoring of Truth) Is Killing the Bride of Christ

Advent: Anticipating the Coming of Messiah

False Unity: Ecumenicism, Math, and Time

Sanctified? Spared?

Tent of Meeting and the Tabernacle of Moses